With our new complex and larger parking lot, it’s important to avoid the potential dangers of dropping off and picking up your player. When parking lots get crowded, kids are rushing around to make their games/practices and cars are zooming around for parking spots, Fairhope Soccer Club makes safety the number one concern.
Adults aren’t the only people that fall victim to being in a hurry. Kids love to run through parking lots and in between cars in a rush to start playing, often forgetting to look both ways as well as kicking their soccer balls. That’s why it’s important to take a strong safety-in-the-streets stance to prevent parking lot accidents. While punctuality is a virtue, rushing—and carelessness—isn’t.
1. Please observe ALL signs and cones. They are there for a reason. Do not move cones so you can park.
2. NO parking along any fences. This blocks the flow of traffic.
3. If you do not have a handicap sticker/license plate, DO NOT park in the designated handicap parking area even if they are empty.
4. Player Drop Off: We will have 1 designated player drop off area at the walk-through gate only. NO PLAYER drop off at drive-through gate. This has caused too much traffic congestion.
· Make sure your player has every all equipment/water bottles etc. ready to make a quick exit out of the car at the designated player drop-off area. If your player isn’t ready, please park your car so not to slow/block the flow of traffic.
5. Player Pick Up: There is no parking along fences or coned off areas.
· Please park your car in the lot while you wait for your player to be finished with practice/game.
· WE prefer, especially 5-13 year olds to be picked up by parent/guardian/or car pool parent at the gate or at the field. While this may be inconvenience, we need to make sure all our players are safe.
· Waiting to pick-up your player along the fences causes traffic issues. Again, please park your car and walk to your player.
-Jersey, Shorts, and Socks are provided in Fall & Jersey ONLY in Spring (Players will need black shorts & black socks for Spring Game Days)
-Parents are responsible for soccer cleats and shin guards. NO baseball or football cleats allowed.
-Goalkeeper jersey must be distinctly different from that of any teammate or opponent except the other goalkeeper.
-If visible apparel is worn under the jersey and/or shirt, it is recommended it be a similar color as the jersey. Sweatshirts with hoods shall be tucked in the jersey.
-SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED.
-Casts, guards, braces, etc must be padded with a foam padding no less than 1/2 inch thick and securely covered. The referee must approve it.
-Players with injuries must have a medical release signed by a physician for each game played while injured. Have copies made, as the referee will need to keep a copy for each game.
-No jewelry allowed during game play. Place bandaids over newly pierced ears, however we recommend that ears do not get pierced during soccer season.
-Hair control devices, such as ponytail holders, may be worn if made of a soft material. Nothing with metal clips or hard items will be allowed. No bows allowed.
-Religious or medical items may be worn, but must be taped down under the jersey.
-Spectators will on the sideline OPPOSITE of the players' bench. Set up chairs at least 2-4 feet from sideline.
-No one shall be permitted directly behind either goal area unless seated in bleachers.
-PETS—We prefer you keep your pets at home during games since it distracts our players. If you bring your pet, they MUST be on a leash at all times and not allowed on playing field. Make sure to clean up after your pet.
-NO ARTIFICAL NOISE MAKERS
-DO NOT ALLOW CHILDERN TO PLAY/CLIMB ON GOALS AND NETS
-NO bikes, scooters and/or hooverboards allowed within soccer complex
-NO DRONES ALLOWED
-Scheduled game time is STARTING time. Have players on the field and ready for kickoff at time at least 15 minutes to kick-off unless your coach gives you a specific time
-All pregame duties and should be finished prior to game time.
-If the game is delayed, playing time may be shortened accordingly.
-Substitutions-Incoming players must be at midfield prior to dead ball situation. Referee beckon players and exiting players shall exit at midfield point.
-COACHES: shall remain on the sideline near the bench area. ONLY TWO (2) COACHES ARE ALLOWED ON SIDELINE WITH . Coaches are NOT allowed to run up and down the sideline.
- Please pick up after yourself and children (including disposing of all trash and drink cans/ bottles in the trash/recycling containers provided).
-Please us move all goals & off the playing surfaces
-Use caution in the parking lot.