Fairhope Recreation Soccer is the recreational youth soccer program serving the Fairhope area as well as surrounding areas. Fairhope Soccer is a volunteer organization that has partnered with the City of Fairhope to provide the equivalent of city-league youth soccer. Fairhope Soccer is open to players of all skill and athletic levels and there are no try-outs required. Our soccer program(s) gives players the opportunity to have fun playing soccer, learn fundamentals, and get some good fitness.
- Teams are formed by age groups/birth years
- U6 Coed (2016)
- U8 (2015-2014)
- U10 (2013-2012)
- U12 (2011-2010)
- All players will be placed in their appropriate age group.
- Request for playing up in age group will be allowed but subject to a staff evaluation.
- Playing Format
- U6-U8 will play 3v3 or 4v4 Fall & Spring
- U10 will play 4v4 or 5v5 Fall & Spring
- U12 will play 5v5 Fall & Spring
- All playing formats may be adjusted for registration numbers
Coaches are need for all age groups. Please indicate during registration. Equipment & coach shirt provided. For more information regarding coaching, visit Coaching Corner
Registration Fees: $100 inlcude jersey, player insurance and league fees. Discount for multi-players.
- Soccer Ball (Size 3 for U6-U8 / Size 4 for U10-U12)
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats allowed)
- Black Shorts
Game Day Uniform: All players will receive a game day jersey and matching socks.
Players MUST have the above equipment for every practice & games during the season. Please label all equipment.
- All practices/games are located at Fairhope Soccer Complex. 18383 County Rd. 13 unless other specified
- Practice day & time depends on your volunteer coach. Below are our practice day guidelines for our coaches.
- U8 & below 1-2 days/week or at least 4 practices before games begin then 1 game/1 practice ratio is plenty for this age group for about 45 minutes.
- U10 & above—2 days/week or at least 4 practices before games begin then 1-2 practices/1 game or 2 games/1 practice, no more than 3 touches per week for about 45 minutes.
- Depending on your coach, he/she will schedule Monday-Thursday either @ 5:30pm, 6:30pm or 7:30pm.
- ALL teams will play at least 7-8 games (depending on teams in each age group)
Game Day Dates
Week 1: Saturday, September 18th
Week 2: Tuesday, September 21st or Thursday, September 23rd
Week 3: Saturday, October 2nd
Week 4: Tuesday, October 5th or Thursday, October 7th
Week 5: Saturday, October 16th
Week 6: Saturday, October 23rd
Week 7: Tuesday, October 26th or Tuesday, November 2nd
Week 8: Saturday, November 6th
Rainout Dates: As we can not predict our weather during the season, we do our best to reschedule as soon as possible.
Official Game Day Schedules and Times will be synced with your Demosphere App calendar as well posted on website at least one week prior to opening day.
- Teams formation begins after registration closes August 20th
- Teams/Players/Coaches will be visible via Demosphere app after August 30th.
- Coaches Meeting-TBA