· ALL players are provided with Game Day Jersey. Parents are responsible for black shorts, black socks, soccer cleats and shin guards. SHIN GUARDS ARE REQUIRED.
· No shoes with cleats, studs or bars (as long as the referee does not consider them dangerous) or baseball shoes (if the toe cleat has been removed with no sharp edges).
· Goalkeepers- must be distinctly different from that of any teammate or opponent except the other goalkeeper. Coach will provide a pinnie.
· If visible apparel is worn under the jersey and/or shirt, it is recommended it be a similar color as the jersey. Sweatshirts with hoods shall be tucked in the jersey.
· Casts, guards, braces, etc must be padded with a foam padding no less than 1/2 inch thick and securely covered. The referee must approve it.
· Players with injuries must have a medical release signed by a physician for each game played while injured. Have copies made, as the referee will need to keep a copy for each game.
· No jewelry allowed during game play. Tape over pierced ears will NOT be allowed. It is recommended that ears do not get pierced during soccer season.
· Hair control devices, such as ponytail holders, may be worn if made of a soft material. Nothing with metal clips or hard items will be allowed. No bows allowed.
· Religious or medical items may be worn but must be taped down under the jersey.
· PETS—We highly recommend that you keep your pets at home during games since it distracts our players. If you bring your pet, they MUST be on a leash at all times and not allowed on playing field.
· NO SMOKING OR VAPING WITHIN SOCCER COMPLEX
· NO ARTIFICIAL NOISE MAKERS
· DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY/CLIMB ON GOALS, NETS AND COMPLEX FENCE
· SUPERVISED CHILDREN WHILE ON PLAYGROUND
· NO bikes, scooters and/or hover boards allowed.
· NO DRONES ALLOWED—Fairhope Soccer Complex is located in the airport’s flight pattern
· Spectators will on the sideline OPPOSITE of the players' bench.
· No one shall be permitted directly behind either goal area unless seated in bleacher.
· Scheduled game time is STARTING time. Have players on the field and ready for kickoff at game time.
· All pregame duties and instructions should be finished prior to game time.
· If the game is delayed, playing time may be shortened accordingly.
· Substitutions-Incoming players must be at midfield. Referee shall beckon players and exiting players shall exit at midfield point.
· Severe Weather Alert—If you hear 3 horn blasts, clear the fields immediately and seek shelter. Games will be delayed for 30 minutes. Once alert has been cleared, you will receive an email/text. If weather threat continues, ALL games/activities will be canceled.
COACHES: shall remain on the sideline near the bench area unless no assigned referee. ONLY TWO (2) COACHES ARE ALLOWED ON SIDELINE WITH PLAYERS. Coaches are NOT allowed to run up and down the sideline.
· Please pick up after yourself and children (including disposing of all trash and drink cans/ bottles in the trash/recycling containers provided).
· Please move all goals & benches off the playing surfaces if you are the last team to play for that day
· Use caution in the parking lot—see Parking Lot Policy